Favors are a way of spreading joy and showing your guests your appreciation for sharing your special day with you and your new husband. Favors are not a requirement, but they are a fun way to share your wedding day memories.
There are many ways of distributing wedding favors. Guests usually find favors waiting for them at each place setting when they arrive to the reception. This is probably the most traditional way of giving your favors. Today, brides have so many choices when it comes to wedding favors. You have selected the perfect favor, why not find a special way to present them.
Here are some ideas:
* Set up a table next to your cake table, with a beautiful display of your wedding favors. When the waiters are serving the cake, they can also hand a favor to each guest as a thank you from the bride and groom. The attendant responsible for orchestrating the cake cutting could also incorporate into his or her speech the favors and remind your guests to pick one up. Bottle stoppers or keepsake favors are perfect for a display table.
* Hand out your wedding favors together with your new husband as you visit each guest table during your reception. What a personal way of thanking your guests.
* Use your favors as escort cards when your guests arrive to the reception. Personalized chocolate can be the perfect seating card. Have just a couple of lines printed on the front where you can use a gold or silver pen to fill in guests' names and the table number. Use the back of the chocolate to print your personal thank you message.
* Ask the catering staff to distribute your favors to your gusts during a thank your speech from you and your husband.
* Make your favors part of your table decorations. Use candle favors to illuminate your reception area. Candles are also perfect keepsakes for your guest.
* Use keepsake placecard holders. These beautiful keepsakes serve a dual purpose: they help your guests to find their seats and they are keepsake favors they can take with them. Use placecard frames, and when you send out your thank you notes why not include a photo of your wedding that is the perfect size for the frames your guests received at your reception.
Finding the perfect favor is fun and exciting. Present your guest with a thank you gift that they will enjoy and treasure long after your wedding.
Free Bridal Shower Games with printable games that can be instantly printed right from your printer.
Are you having a buffet? Free
printable food label cards add a lovely touch to any display of
delicious chow at an engagement party or bridal shower.
Toilet Paper Dress is a bridal shower game to break the ice. It allows groups to design a wedding dress strictly made out of toilet paper! The bride will pick her favorite one out of the groups. It works better when the person who is being the model is smaller.
Here is a wedding custom about kissing that comes from the Swedish folk so everyone gets a shot at kissing the bride and groom. When the bride or groom happen to leave the room during the reception, eager guests line up for a kiss. Sounds like a pretty loving party!
Best Man, Bride, Groom...
Bridal Shower Invitations
Click for full selection
Engagement Party Invitations and Announcements
Click for full selection